- Hillfast: A bustling town strategically located on a major trade route.
- Longsaddle: A town that has mostly seen its better days have past.
- The Broken Barrel Pub, a quaint workingman’s establishment, where all sorts of diversions are possible.
- Neverwinter: Neverwinter, also known as the City of Skilled Hands or the Jewel of the North, is a metropolis sitting on the northwestern Sword Coast of Faerûn.
- The Mere of Dead Men: A salt swamp roughly 100 miles long by 30 miles wide, located south of Neverwinter along the Sword Coast.
- Waterdeep, the Splendor of the North.
- The Splitthead Tavern, should I even put anything in here, will this place survive another session….I’ll hold off.
- The Fields of Seared Souls, a portion of Merchant’s Pass where a terrible battle ensued between an army, a carrion crawler, a mage, and a black dragon. Only a small adventuring party appeared to survive.
- Luskan, a festering town on the northern shores of the Sword Coast. Its days of glory and prominence far behind it, Luskan has sharply declined over the last few decades as ambitious gangs, ruthless pirates, and horrid monsters have laid claim to the city at one time or another. Luskan has been most recently concurred by Hamil Von Lerron.